Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chalean kick-my-butt extreme


Workout for the day-DONE and DONE! I started Chalean Extreme which is a wonderful beachbody program designed to build lean muscle and shed fat. Who wouldn't want that? I was surprised to discover how hard the workouts are even though I've been working out and lifting weights for years. I really like how Chalene focuses on proper form and encourages you to challenge yourself. Plus, Chalene Johnson is a great motivator and all around awesome person (i really like that). The workouts would be great for beginners too, since exercises can be modified for each skill level. The important thing to remember is to start with lighter weights focusing on proper form and move up as you begin to get more comfortable with the technique. I can see that my greatest challenge may be that I am going to have to slow down. Building muscle requires rest; however, even knowing that I seem to have two speeds-racehorse or snail speed-and nothing in between. I can't wait to see how my body changes.

Check out this transformation. 
 

You can find out more about Chalean Extreme on my website www.beachbody oach.com/jessicastatler. 

No comments :

Post a Comment