Thursday, March 20, 2014

Become a Coach!!

I am looking for 3 people ready for a change in their life, physically and financially. I am holding an online course with some of Beachbody's top health and fitness coaches and have room for 3 more to join us. I will personally sit down and go over how to build a successful in-home fitness business from the ground up.

The training will cover how to make $500-$3000 weekly within months of starting your own business and a step-by-step guide how to get there. The training is 100% FREE once you sign up to be a coach in one of my reserved spot and it's something you don't want to miss out on!


Coaching and Beachbody have added so much value to my life in just a few short months. I am in the best shape of my life spiritually, physically, and emotionally, and I'm no where near stopping. I have not only started a successful fitness and nutrition business that I can run from anywhere, but I have gained a family. I absolutely love my team of fellow coaches. They are the apple of my eye, or however that saying goes-ha.


What I thought would be a good way to earn extra money while at home with my son during the week (I work weekends as a critical care nurse) turned into a life-changing experience. I am dreaming again, for the first time in years. I have regained my passion for health and fitness, and I get to share it with the world. An old coworker recently wrote on my facebook wall that she has been inspired by me and has started living a healthier lifestyle. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have struggled for years searching for my purpose in life when it came to a career path, and I have found it! 

This month I paid my car payment with my earnings from my business. I may not be making $1000 a week yet, but I am on my way! Can I get a WOOTWOOT?!!
If I can, You can too!
You will be also be hearing from my dear friend, Alyssa, about how she earned a six-figure income in her first year and was able to leave her full-time job as a nurse and stay at home with her kids. She is now ranked #22 in the entire company, out of over 100,000 coaches. Holy Moly-you go girl!!

 


Stop sitting back and wishing..start doing! The time is now to make the change. I am running without the breaks on for the rest of 2014, if you are ready to do the same friend me on facebook and fill out the application at the end of this post for your interview to claim a spot in this free training.


Still Interested?.....Keep going and learning about coaching :)


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment