Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thunder Thighs

I used to get annoyed with my "thunder thighs", because they did not look like the media's ideal long & slender version that seems to be covering today's magazines. Sound familiar??

At 5 foot 3, I think being a runway model is out the wind...ow. Plus, I love food, and I think starvation is a requirement for being one of those models. These days I look at things with a different perspective.

I have Thunder Thighs and birthing hips & I couldn't be more proud! I shot out a kid and that alone is impressive in my book. I like to call them "The Thunder from Down Under"-lol

My legs are strong and can carry me great distances. I can run faster, jump higher, and tote my munchkin around without losing my breathe-okay, maybe not always. He's getting pretty heavy these days

If you have thunder thighs, I say "Go Rock Em!!" They may just be your best asset :)

No comments :

Post a Comment