Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Strawberry Breeze Recipe


MMMmmm this is making me yearn even more for Sunshine! Here is a refreshing recipe that is perfect for Summer or Strawberry lovers like myself. As, you can see in the second picture, the recipe makes a ton. It is very refreshing, satisfying, and will get you charged for the day!

I love Shakeology, because it gives me so much energy and has been the only thing that I have found to curb my sweet tooth and cravings. Plus, it's all natural and loaded with nutrients and other good for you stuff. There are too many things to list, but it is equivalent to 40+ servings of fruit and veggies.

If you ever want to try some, I have single serving packets for sale anytime. I usually have Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate on hand and sell them for $5. Just message me if you ever want some 




Nutrition info for Strawberry Breeze:

With 30 calorie Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk-
Calories: 211
Fat: 3.5g
Carbs: 28
Fiber: 7g
Protein: 17g

With Water-
Calories: 181
Fat: 1g
Carbs: 27g
Fiber: 6g
Protein: 16g

No comments :

Post a Comment