Monday, March 31, 2014

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to START to be GREAT

Well, sickness prevails this morning. I guess it was only a matter of time since the munchkin has been under the weather now with a virus going on a week and a half. 4AM came very early and the last thing I felt like doing when I woke up was to work out, but I pushed through the excuses and actually feel 100 x better now that I did it. I'm still sick but at least, not draggin’ my butt anymore.             
    
I wasn't always like this, and a short time ago probably would have laughed in your face if you told me that I would be getting up at 4AM to workout out almost everyday. Well, I am hear to tell you that PEOPLE CAN CHANGE. You CAN change. It doesn't happen overnight, but when you make it a daily habit, it gets easier and chances are you will begin to LOVE working out. It may sound strange, but it is absolutely true.                     

There are still days when I don't feel like working out and my mind wants tell me to be lazy and listen to my laundry list of excuses, however, almost 99% of the time, I feel better after my workout. I never regret a workout.

I have read many studies that say it takes 21 Days to make something a habit. 21 Days is just 3 weeks. Why not make a health your new habit? DO IT FOR YOU! Do it to be HEALTHY for your family! Think about what is important in your life and how great it would be to gain energy, be more physically fit, be emotionally healthy, and live a BETTER LIFE! I know it can be intimidating, especially if you haven't worked out in a while or ate healthy, or maybe you never have.

You CAN change! Just start moving! If you have bad knees or get winded easily, DO WHAT YOU CAN. Just MOVE your body! You don't need fancy equipment. Your BODY is all you need! Start walking or march in place. Just MOVE your body! It's FREE! Keep doing it, and it will get easier! All it takes is making a decision to do it, making a commitment to be better than the day before, and it WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

TODAY is the PERFECT day to start living YOUR BEST LIFE!  

No comments :

Post a Comment